Hebel Adhesive is a high performance, thin bed adhesive mortar used to bond AAC blocks and panels together. It’s used for vertical and horizontal joints, and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
The glue is specifically designed for use with other Hebel AAC products, such as cladding and Hebel PowerFloor. Economically priced, one 20kg dry mix bag is enough to cover ten panels.
- Suits interior and exterior applications
- Used for vertical and horizontal joints
- Easy to apply and use
- Heavy duty
- Available in 20kg bags
How to use Hebel glues and adhesives
This glue is built tough, bonding panels together so that they’ll stand the test of time as part of your construction. Here is our step-by-step guide on how to use this adhesive:
- Simply mix with water (20kg bag to 5L of water) to form an alkaline solution.
- Apply to the edge of the panel, then push the panels together. Ensure that the joint is 2-3mm thick.
- Use a stainless steel trowel to spread excess glue to fill any gaps. Then smooth out the surface area to provide a uniform, even finish.
Applications for this product
This trusted brand is renowned throughout the residential and commercial building industry for its strength and versatility. This glue can be used to secure a wide range of applications, including:
- External walls and cladding
- Flooring solutions
- Boundary walls
As a trusted product used by builders and tradesmen alike, you know you can trust this product to stand up to all your project requirements.
Safety tips and notes for use
Here are some handy tips for using and getting the most out of Hebel adhesives:
- Store in a dry area, and protect from any moisture to prevent hardening
- Always wear protective gear to prevent contact with the skin, face or eyes
Need further advice or assistance? If there’s anything you’re unsure about, get in touch with the team at Boardpro to discuss your project requirements today.